Health Freedom Idaho (HFI)
Health Freedom Idaho (HFI) is an alliance of concerned Idaho citizens, healthcare professionals and families interested in preserving Idaho’s health freedoms. We believe that each person, parent or guardian should be free to choose how to stay healthy, creating their own path to wellness.
We are committed to preserving, for the people of Idaho, the right to access the healing and healthcare treatment, information, and services of their choice.
We protect practitioners’ right to practice; developing state laws, statutes, and codes that protect practitioner rights while honoring our inalienable human right to direct all aspects of our own and our children’s health.
We strive to empower the citizens of Idaho, informing them of laws and factors impacting their right to access and exercising informed consent.
Basic Membership $30
CITIZEN EXECUTIVE COUNSEL
Basic Membership $500
Basic Membership Fee:
CORPORATE / BUSINESS
SILVER: $5,000 to $24,999
BRONZE: $1,000 to $4,999
- Priority invitation to events and conferences.
- Consistent updates on Health Freedom Idaho activities via email newsletter.
- Invited to private Facebook group.
- Meet at least once a year to discuss issues regarding and get updates on Health Freedom Idaho.
- At least a minimum of two articles by professional to be posted to on both national and state websites.
- Articles also to be distributed for newspaper publication and circulation and to be posted on YouTube.
- 25% discount on event tickets